DFW Restaurant Week 2019: Join us at Chamberlain’s Fish Market
We’re excited to announce that Chamberlain’s Fish Market (and Chamberlain’s Steak and Chop House) will participate in this year’s 22nd annual DFW Restaurant Week!
Lunch & Dinner Specials Available
Not only will we will offering the traditional prix fixe dinner menu for restaurant week, but we are also offering a Restaurant Week lunch special menu as well! Here are the details in a nutshell:
Lunch Restaurant Week Specials
For our restaurant week lunch special, we are offering a 2-course meal, complete with a starter and an entrée for $29.
· Starters: Starter options include seafood gumbo, Texas watermelon and baby arugula salad, or our Fish Market Clam, Crab, and Corn Chowder.
· Entrees: Choose between the Miso Garlic Salmon, Coconut and Almond Crusted Shrimp, or the Steak Grind Meatloaf.
Dinner Restaurant Week Specials
Our dinner specials at Chamberlain’s Fish Market Grill feature some of the delicious surf and turf our guests have come to know and love. The offer includes a 3-course meal, including a starter, entrée, and a dessert, for just $39.
· Starters: Enjoy options like the Lobster and Shrimp Bisque, Baby Arugula Salad, or Boston Lettuce Wedge.
· Entrees: Choose between the Wood Grilled Filet Mignon, Crispy Skin Arctic Char, Miso Grilled Salmon, or Coconut and Almond Shrimp.
· Desserts: Finish your meal with either the Caramelized Banana & Toffee Bread Pudding, Warm Flourless Chocolate Cake, or the Lemon Lavender Crème Brulee.
For an additional cost, a specialty course, wine pairings, and specialty cocktails can be added to your menu at both lunch and dinner.
Click here to view the full menu.
Only the Finest During Restaurant Week
At Chamberlain’s we are proud to say that our food preparation and quality is an incredible value during Restaurant Week. We don’t skimp on quality ingredients; it’s the same delicious food you’d expect any time you’d visit us at Chamberlain’s – just at a fraction of the cost.